Friday 12 April 2019

Drum roll PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadia lim from dancing with the stars came to OUR school for OUR garden to table session but our class was so lucky because we the only class that got to meet her I should also mention Aron who was the best dancer iv´e met and guess what I got interviewed along with jiraiya probably because I talk a lot most likely to be that. Anyway we did some weeding and we did it so many times just to get a perfect shot in other words it was awesome. we also welcomed her with our school song witch will also be on dancing with the stars as well as the filming product.  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel my name is Marcus and i'm from Owairaka school wow! you are so lucky to have Nadia with you guys.Was it fun with her?And did you voted for her?
    Cause I did. Thank you for listening to comment. If you want to go to my blog
    then go to odsmarcus.blogspot.com bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hazel My name is Taylah and I am from Owairaka I am in room 23 next to your class Wow! It must have been a good experience for you. Was it fun being with her? And did you feel lucky? I will Blog you later Bye Hazel!😄😄😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora my name is fila and im from room 23 at owairaka district school. I really liked your blog post about nadia I remember when I did something like this put in more photos have you ever tried it thank so much for shareing your work at garden to table and nadia blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marcus, Taylah and Fila for your coments and feedback .

    ReplyDelete