Wednesday 13 November 2019

Parvana diary entry

I made a Parvana diary entry here it is



Tuesday 27 march 2O1O

Dear diary  today was better than the last
because I got to go to the market with Father as always
but there was a boy there running around give out tea 
to the people that couldn't leave their stalls I could do
that but Father said no because I was a girl. When we
got back home Mother was cleaning  the cupboard with
Nooria. She told me to fill up the water tank to the top that
would mean I had to do 5 runs to the well mother did not
like to see an empty tank  “why can't Nooria do it . Mother
said, “If you had done it yesterday You wouldn't have so
many runs to do today I rushed down the stairs so that I
could get it all over with When I come back mother is
preparing dinner When I come back Dinner is ready I sit
down to have it then we start talking and
laughing..boom..Taliban Soldiers burst through the door 2
grab hold of father The other one's search the house .....

read the book to find out more😈😈

No comments:

Post a Comment