Friday 19 June 2020

My reply to Carla´s letter

Hello! today I will be sharing my  reply letter to Carla that I made. Here it is! what emotions would you feel if your best friend left you?


Previous school counselor,
Great person,
Like a open book,
Best friend,
Sweet,
Lovable,
Forever together.



Hello Carla,

The Book you gave me was incredible,
no wonder it was your favorite book , you got me to read and that is a big change for me.

Your apology has not been accepted yet i'm still slightly mad at you, when I read that I hurt you I was crushed,
but the fact that you waited for me  to walk through the door on  friday and saturday 

Please don't be sorry for giving my book report to Mrs. Ebbel. Thanks to you I now have a gold star next to my name!


I will definitely go to Colleens birthday  party now , for you, you made me see the good side of things and make new friends I would be nowhere without you Carla you have been a major
part of my life

thank you for being so positive and putting
up with me when I was bad or came running to you, thank you for making me who I am today,

I love you too,
Bradley 

No comments:

Post a Comment