Friday 31 July 2020

best genre of writing - The escilator

Hello fellow bloggers!this week we have been doing a genre writing on this image -------------------------------------------->

here is my writing :

Astonished, fireflies surround the lone girl, her mouth drops in surprise,
she is paralysed by the marvelous sight. She now had to find her hotel
in this muddy terrain. “THUD” her bags were dropped to the ground
but picked up by beautiful fireflies that shone a  sparkly track to a 
staircase going down into an enormous penthouse which the fireflies
called her hotel room. Then she noticed what had just Happened
“you talk!” said the well dressed woman in shock 
“we sure do” said all the fireflies in harmony “come on into your
wonderful penthouse” explained the fireflies 
“ok” said the woman willingly 
“Bye escalator that got me here” said the woman like a goldfish as she blew a kiss to the escalator.

what genre do you thing im writing in?

blog you later
.Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hazel! Niamh from room 7 here! I think you are writing in the genre fantasy! I love fantasy books and movies, but most of all, I love the genre romance! That is why my story is based on the genre romance. Here is my work so far: It was late, so late in fact that the owls were bored of hooting, the moon was tired of shining, even the nightly wind had stopped blowing. Do you like it?
    Do you like the genre romance too?
    Check out my blog at: https://odsniamh.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!
    Niamh🐕

    ReplyDelete