Wednesday 19 August 2020

Best genre - Miracle in the Sky

Hello fellow bloggers today I will be sharing you with my best  genre for this image called The Miracle in the sky I chose fantasy for this writing. What is your favorite genre of writing?
anyway here it is: 
Swiftly, the mother trudged up to see the marvelous sight, the immense fish danced like glamorous ballerinas. Her son tugged on her coat to be picked up, they both gazed at the magnificent show that was occurring in front of their bewildered faces. Suddenly, a fish swooped down picking them up on his back then he fled back to his herd with the two on his back swimming into the sunrise.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Hazel, I can see some great use of a simile in your writing, nice job. As to my favourite genre, well, it used to be fantasy but I think I like thrillers now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, Hazel

    Just like Mr P, I too like thrillers.
    You have used some fantastic descriptive language in your writing. Your combination of WOW adjectives and similes really help to paint a vivid image in the reader's mind.
    I loved your simile "the immense fish danced like glamorous ballerinas". Kai pai

    ReplyDelete