Tuesday 25 August 2020

new ending for the 3 little pigs

Hello fellow bloggers today I decided to make my own ending to the 3 little pigs. Here it is:

(after he had blown down the first 2 houses) "please let me in, please let me in!" cried the wolf in exhaustion.
"make me, your just gonna eat us!" laughed the pigs.
"no! I just want somewhere to stay, I was robbed, you see" said the wolf in tears "I lost everything"
"really" "well come in then, were sorry for treating you bad" said the pigs apologetically. As soon as the wolf stepped inside "GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE" 
the pigs were gone in a second!
The Three Little Pigs: A Modern-Day Adaptation. | Grasping for ...

BLOG YOU LATER
.Hazel.

2 comments:

  1. A new tactic by the wolf, and a different ending for the pigs! Well done Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena, Hazel.
    I sensed that it was going to be the end of the pigs. The wolf in your version is very cunning indeed, and had me laughing. Well done.

    Just a reminder that if you're starting a new sentence with dialogue (someone talking), you still need a capital letter at the start.

    ReplyDelete